Friday, September 21, 2012

Upcoming October and November Classes

look at what you can make!

i've been busy coming up with class samples for some upcoming workshops

this heart necklace with linked chain
and the hugs and kisses bobble necklace
will be offered at the new shop called
located in Abbotsford, BC

this jewelry workshop will be offered on Saturday, October 13th
from 10am - 3pm





and these next christmas ornaments are going to be offered at two locations

and

you will make one glass ornament with a sweet vintage winter girl assemblage inside of it
add pearls and glitter for sparkle and then a soldered top with a ribbon bow hanger




and one of these sweet diamond shaped bezel glass ornaments
there will be several vintage images to choose from


what a wonderful way to start the Christmas season
with creating a few keepsake ornaments for your tree this year!

be sure to click on the links above to take you to the locations and classes

6 comments:

  1. Your creations are so beautiful. I wish I was in BC and not in Ontario so I could take part in one of you classes!!

    Have a wonderful weekend
    hugs
    Karen B. ~ Todolwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rochelle, how do you do? I live in Brazil and loved your beautiful work. I see you have classes, but (of course) I cannot participate. Do you have any other kind of instructions on how to do this work? Do you sell any written material? Thank you for your attention and congratulations! Your pendants are really really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cristina - unfortunately I do not have any online classes. The lady who taught me how to solder does have some online classes - here is the link to her etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/88231487/online-tutorial-class-soldering-charms?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_query=terri+brush&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_ref=auto4&ga_search_type=all
      Her name is Terri Brush and she has many tutorials available, but this is the basic soldering one. She is a wonderful teacher!
      Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the compliments - they are much appreciated!
      Rochelle

      Delete
  3. Hi Rochelle,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! That was the kindest comment you left for me and you 'made my millenium' with it. I must say, you inspire me too, with all of your creative energy and with such beautiful results from all of that energy!!! I sit here in amazement at how you do it all. You definitely have great ideas and most definitely know how to execute them well!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine - this comment coming from you means a lot!
      xo Rochelle

      Delete